What is Ginsavena?
- A brilliant blend of Siberian Ginseng and Avena Sativa
- Good for boosting energy and endurance
- A pleasant remedy for those under pressure or stress
- Made from organically harvested herbs
The menopause is a demanding time, both physically and psychologically. This remedy has a balancing effect on the hormones, improving a depressed libido and increasing vaginal moisture whilst calming nervous agitation and boosting energy levels. This remedy is a fascinating combination of two very different herbs - the fresh young seeds of Avena sativa (Oats) and the roots of Eleuthercoccus (Siberian Ginseng). Alfred Vogel learned of the tonic effect of Ginseng during his travels and, through his knowledge of Avena sativa, concluded that this mixture would provide a very beneficial tincture.
What is it used for?
- Nervous and mental exhaustion
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Menopausal symptoms
- Periods of physical and psychological stress