🚙 FREE NEXT DAY delivery within the Ryedale Area 🚙

Lizi's Gluten Free Nuts and Seeds Granola 400g

Lizi's Gluten Free Nuts and Seeds Granola 400g

Regular price
Sale price
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
Tax included.

Lizi's gluten free granola is a sugar free breakfast cereal created for people who avoid simple carbohydrates for which simple flakes are too sweet or who want to control the amount of sugar they eat. Granola Lizi's does not contain added sugar - it contains a small addition of malt syrup - just as much as needed so that the oatmeal flakes in it become crisp, crunchy and delicious during baking.

Do oatmeal contain gluten?

Oat flakes do not contain gluten - the difficulty is that most oat processing plants also process gluten-containing cereals, including wheat, and this means the risk of oat gluten contamination from other cereals, unacceptable to gluten-sensitive or sick people. for celiac disease. Oat flakes from certified gluten free suppliers can be safely consumed by people on a gluten free diet.

Note that one of the proteins contained in oat is avine, a protein with a gluten-like structure, well tolerated by the vast majority of the population. Studies show that about 5% of patients with celiac disease are hypersensitive not only to gluten, but also to the aeon. For the remaining 95% of the people, anein is a valuable source of exogenous amino acids (about 40%) - those that the human body does not synthesize independently and which are necessary for its proper functioning.

Rich source of beta glucan

The oat flakes from which gluten-free granola is made are rich in beta-glucan - a type of soluble fiber suitable for oats. Studies have shown that eating 3g beta glucan a day contributes to lowering cholesterol levels and reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease - beta glucan contributes to lowering total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol ("bad cholesterol") and triglycerides in the blood. 50g of Lizoli's granola supplies 46% of the daily requirement for beta-glucan.

Coconut nuts, cashew nuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds and linseed seeds are a fantastic blend of nutritious ingredients - coconut, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashew nuts. All these ingredients combine the sweetness of roasted malted syrup.

Ingredients: gluten free oatmeal, canola oil, desiccated coconut (maximum dry and free of all water from the pulp), fructose, molasses, chicory root, cashew nuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, golden flax seeds, chopped almonds, chopped Italian nuts, chopped hazelnuts.

Allergens: hazelnuts, walnuts and cashews, peanuts are processed in the plant.

Product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.