A.Vogel Cough Spray contains the herbs mullein and marshmallow. It can be used to bring about rapid relief for dry and tickly coughs and is suitable for adults and children above the age of 4 years.
The spray works by creating a protective film layer in the throat with antitussive (cough relieving) and soothing properties. It helps to reduce the irritation in affected membranes and tissues.
A.Vogel Cough Spray with Mullein and Marshmallow is a medical device for rapid and effective relief of dry and tickly coughs.
A.Vogel Cough Spray is non-habit forming and does not cause drowsiness. It can be used together with other medicines including cough remedies.
If you suffer from a chesty cough, the A.Vogel product Bronchoforce containing ivy, thyme and liquorice will be more suitable for you.
Adults: 3 sprays, 6 times daily
Children aged 4 to 12 years: 1 to 2 sprays, 6 times daily.
Shake before use. Each 30ml bottle delivers 150 sprays.
- Before first use, activate the spray by pressing the pump 2 or 3 times
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to honey or any of the other ingredients
- Children should use the product only under adult supervision. Not suitable for children under 4 years of age.
- Contains honey which has natural sugars. Each dose of 3 sprays contains 0.3g carbohydrates (0.3g sugars). Patients with diabetes should take this into account
- As a precaution, use during pregnancy or when breast-feeding is not advised